1. Renter’s insurance is perhaps the most affordable type of policy you can buy with premiums typically between $10-20 per month to cover your personal belongings and give you liability protection.
2. If you have a car, renter’s insurance will allow you to bundle your home and auto policies. Typically when you bundle there are discounts offered by the insurance company that will lower your premiums and make the net cost of the renter’s policy close to nothing.
3. Renter’s insurance can be your way to secure great homeowners insurance rates when it’s time to buy a home. If your insurance company has a history with you and you are a good customer, expect better rates in the future with them.
4. Many insurance companies do not require a credit check for renter’s insurance. Since most renters are young and are still working to establish credit, insurance companies are beginning to realize that credit checks on renter’s policies are not really necessary anymore.Watch Cyberbully (2015) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
5. For the low monthly cost, renter’s insurance offers something priceless…Peace Of Mind.