[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][mk_custom_list icon_color=”http://www.centralpenninsurance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/central-penn-favicon.png” margin_bottom=”30″ align=”none”]
- Consider a higher deductible. It means more out of pocket expenses at the time of a claim, but it can substantially lower your premiums.
- Make sure you let your agent know if you have an alarm system. Insurance companies deem these homes as better risks and will often apply a discount to the policy.
- Upgrade your old roof. Your old, stained roof needs to be replaced anyway, right? Making this upgrade could shed a sizeable chunk of money off your premium.
- Avoid known to be aggressive dog breeds. Having a high risk pet will make your home a big risk for the insurance company, and you can bet you will be paying for it in your premium.
- Combine your home and auto into a package policy. Keeping it all with one company makes you eligible for that company’s multi-policy discount.
- Have your agent review your current level of coverage and evaluate if there are any unnecessary coverages. One possible example would be a homeowner that carries 10% of “other structures” coverage but doesn’t have any other structures. One company Central Penn Insurance represents will write a homeowners policy with 2% other structures, a perfect match for homeowners without a need for this coverage.
- Monitor your credit score. One of the largest indicators of a person’s insurance premium is their credit score. Pay your bills on time, stay out of debt, and watch your premiums decrease!
- Go paperless! Many companies now offer an e-policy. Your coverage is still the same, however your policy and bills are sent to you electronically. The company saves money on paper and postage… and you save on your premium!
[/mk_custom_list][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]Contact Central Penn Insurance Agency today at (484)879-4375 or email@example.com and let one of our professional agents make sure you are maximizing your savings.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]